What do you think about 11-14 year olds in "relationships" ? and saying "i love you"?

i think it is stupid. the don't know what love is yet. relationships at that age is just shearing gummy worms.

• young love is nice
  • it dumb
  • its harmless
  • they don't know what love is yet
  • i'm in a relationship... and i'm 12...
sharing* gummy worms
(This is Tinkerbell) I knew you'd fit your gummy worms in there :) I think it is dumb for them to say "I love you". People should honestly only say those words to one person on their life in my opinion. I can't really say its wrong to say it to multiple people because I have said it to someone I'm not going to marry, but I will not say it so quickly on the future. I think that word needs to be saved for when it is really, actually, TRUE love.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Sure when you get to our age you look and realise it's silly..
    But to them, that's the oldest they've ever been, and it's the strongest feelings they've ever had.

You grow and learn. :)

• I wasn't allowed to date til 15. My kids probably won't be allowed until 16, so I'm not sure what to say about young love. I thought I was in love around 12 but I knew that I wasn't allowed to date, so I eventually brushed the feeling aside.

• If you were able to brush the feeling aside, it wasn't love

• It wasn't like I brushed the feelings aside easily. I fell for the guy in 6th grade and was still loving him up until the 8th. It was too late by then though because we'd both met someone else by then

• they think that what they feeling for that other person is called love but its just a crush... if they are just dating is okay but getting serious and saying I love you is dumb!

• They're just doing what they see us doing and what the media displays. They don't know what love is yet but they'll learn. I did. *shivers at past*

• Dating? Sure, I personally think it'd be great practice. Saying "I love you"? Hun unless they're about to die you might wanna hold onto that one.

• Can you explain the last sentence please?

• What I meant was they probably should wait awhile (like until their adulthood) until they say I love you.

• I totally agree

• They should say I like you no love yet.

• I mean you were fourteen once and you might've though you knew what love was. Maybe they do but ur not a grandpa and only three years older then fourteen year olds

What Guys Said 5

• I want vote b, c, and d. Its dumb, but it's harmless. They don't know what love is yet.

• meh, don't bother me
    we all grow up eventually

• so you know what love is?

People are dating at a younger age now, get used to it bro.

• you never to young or to old to love

• it is harmless. When I was in Grade 6 guys and girls were starting to get into each other