Is it immediately awkward after revealing you like someone?

I have a crush on a friend. If she doesn't feel the same will it get awkward will I lose her friendship. If it's almost certain that she'll not want to remain friends I probably won't tell her. Girls if your friends says he likes you but is ok just being friends would remain friends or cut him out of your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not awkward at all. It's like taking off a bandaid, if you get rejected, it may sting for a few days. It gets better, and if they don't like you, they just absorb the information and continue the friendship as it always was.

• So it's only a low chance that she'll stop being friends that makes me feel better.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the girl u should tell her when u guys are alone. And say i dont want to make things weird but i like u. And i if u dont feel the same i dont want things to be weird between us

What Guys Said 0