How can I be less single?

I have abs, I have have b cup boobs and and a decent perky ass. i love brandy melville and leggings. and i try not to be a bitch. im in highschool. i'm into the bad boy types but i feel like they dont see me that way. i haven't had a hookup since like December.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad boys don't usually go out looking for relationships they want sex and just occasionally find themselves liking a girl. If your idea of dating is to just hope that a jerk doesn't throw you away like a jizz stained tissue then you need to re-evaluate.

What Guys Said 2

• The root of your problems is your statement "i haven't had a hookup since like December". If you want a relationship, stop looking at them as a "more than once- hookup". If you want something to last, you get to know the person, spend time with them, treat them lovingly and expect the same in return, and wait until you feel like you are truly in love to have sex. That's how you separate boyfriend material and the guys whi just wanna get in your pants. The guys who just wanna get in your pants would give up after 2 months if being together, but a guy who us boyfriend material would stay with you for longer than 2 months without any form of sex or promise of sex.

• if your interested message me =p

What Girls Said 3

• If you're under 18, single is what you want to be. Especially with your tastes in men.
    Bad boys only want sex and once they get it, they're gone. You can't "change" a bad boy if you're in a relationship with one, they are after one thing. Of course they don't see you the way you want them to, they want sex, you want love. That's a common problem when you're young.
    Focus on school, stop putting so much emphasis on wanting to be "#taken *lock emoji", and just worry about yourself. People under 18 shouldn't be worrying about sex anyways.

• Maybe they just don't like you, it's really no big deal. Just because your pretty and not snitch doesn't mean you'll have guys jumping left an fright to date you. I never even had a guy tell me i was pretty until I was almost 17.
    Anyways though your young just focus on doing fun stuff, boys will be there when you get back

• Instead of desribing your body which only a few people give an actual shit about, maybe describe your personality, which oh wait, you're probably a sloozy girl so yeah, that's why. ;)