Could you honestly date a guy who was shorter than you?

When I look at short guys posting questions there's always girls who say that they'd date a shorter guy. Like, really? That's so gross. It would be like dating a child. I couldn't do it, regardless of anything else.

**Be honest.**

• No, I couldn't, absolutely not
    18% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
  • No, I probably wouldn't
    27% (3)12% (2)19% (5)Vote
  • Yes, but only if it's a small difference (1-3")
    27% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
  • Yes, I would
    28% (3)12% (2)19% (5)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    0% (0)76% (12)44% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank you for being honest. Luckily I am not short, but I have seen short guys face this problem a lot. I am tired of short guys being told they don't have a real problem, while women pretend to be less shallow about appearance than they are. Even short guys stating that dating is harder for short guys, gets him accused of being insecure as a man, and that is why he sucks with women.

Looks matter to both genders, and height just happens to be something that is super important to most women. In fact one reason why so many women are single, is because so many of them want a guy so tall that very few men exist that even meet their height standards, compared to all the women fighting over those very tall guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Probably not. I don't know why but I like guys to be taller then me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a girl shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• honestly, no. I'm not that tall myself. it's not asking for much to wanna date a guy taller than 5'3"-.-

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... I wouldn't call it gross... That's kinda harsh.

I COULD date a guy shorter than me, but it most likely wouldn't happen... I'm 5'2" which is all ready pretty short.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol yes. You'd have to go out of your way to find a shorter guy

• If a guy was only a couple inches taller than you, would you even think twice about it? Would you consider dating him? Would you ever wish he was taller? Just curious

• @Frost_Byt3 I've found guys who were only a few inches taller than me attractive. I don't see why not lol.

• I would, but I would prefer to date someone taller. I'm only 5'4" though, so most guys are taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never personally dated a short guy before, but I'm friends with many. I don't think I'd date one, unless if it's a small difference. If they're just that great a person, I'd give them a shot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... dating a guy shorter than me now.

0|0
    0|0