When I look at short guys posting questions there's always girls who say that they'd date a shorter guy. Like, really? That's so gross. It would be like dating a child. I couldn't do it, regardless of anything else.
- No, I couldn't, absolutely not18% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
- No, I probably wouldn't27% (3)12% (2)19% (5)Vote
- Yes, but only if it's a small difference (1-3")27% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
- Yes, I would28% (3)12% (2)19% (5)Vote
- I'm a guy0% (0)76% (12)44% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Thank you for being honest. Luckily I am not short, but I have seen short guys face this problem a lot. I am tired of short guys being told they don't have a real problem, while women pretend to be less shallow about appearance than they are. Even short guys stating that dating is harder for short guys, gets him accused of being insecure as a man, and that is why he sucks with women.
Looks matter to both genders, and height just happens to be something that is super important to most women. In fact one reason why so many women are single, is because so many of them want a guy so tall that very few men exist that even meet their height standards, compared to all the women fighting over those very tall guys.0