What ever happened to doing things simply for the sake of making your partner happy? People always have to be "in the mood" to do anything?

What ever happened to doing things simply for the sake of making your partner happy? People always have to be "in the mood" to do anything

The lack of answers prooves that most people only care about themselves

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that's dumb. If both of you do things to make the other happy, then one should occasionally have sex and one should give it up
    My ex could have had sex everyday and be completely fine. Sex isn't something I want to do everyday. Now I did have sex within to make him happy, but seriously every single day?

• I agree not every single day. But it seems people do this less than 1% of the time

And what do you mean when you say one should occasionally have sex and one should give it up

• If your both doing things to make each other happy, then the person who rarely wants sex should have it to make the other happy; and the one who has sex should not have sex to make the other one happy
      Not all the time though,

What Girls Said 1

• I agree, but sometimes if the partner can tell that you aren't really in the mood, then he/she should be selfless too and let it go. It should be a give and take.

What Guys Said 4

• People are selfish. That's why marrying a faithful christian is best. Why? Because the bible actually tells christians not to deny their spouse sexual activity (1st Cor. 7:5), and christians are also taught not to be selfish (Phil 2:3-8).

Put those two together and you've got yourself one awesome sex life. ;D

• Do u really want to have sex with someone, when that person isn't enthused about it?

Sex is WAAAAY better when both partners are hot and horny. :)

• basically if you're not in the mood... you won't do ANYTHING!

• Whenever I'm with someone my partners happiness is always one of my top priorities. That being said I do the best I can within my power to do so.