Are and this guy on the same page?

I met this guy about 7 weeks ago through social media (friend's boyfriend's friend), we hit it off immediately, and we've been texting, calling, and facetiming ever since. He goes to boarding school kind of far away, but is home for a month and I actually just met him in person yesterday. It was better than I could've imagined. We hung out for a little bit, went out to eat, then back to his house, etc. etc. But no sex!! We're both virgins and agreed that we want it to be special (we're both 17). After we got a "tad" physical, we cuddled for an hour and he kept kissing my neck, whispering sweet things in my ear, and telling me he can't get enough of me. When it was time for me to go, I hugged/kissed him and he made me promise we'd hang out this weekend too. He told me he'd miss me a lot and I said the same. He hasn't really been talking to me as much as usual today, despite our amazing day yesterday and the fact that he's home all day and not busy with school like he normally is. He constantly tries to convince me to stay here for college next year (he's a junior and I'm a senior), because I might go to Oxford and he told me he wants a relationship and couldn't deal with me being that far away. He said he feels a connection and doesn't want to miss this opportunity. This was like 2 weeks ago and I hope he feels the same way now. Contrary to what you might be thinking, I've had my fair share of booty calls and this is DEFINITELY not like that. It felt like the only real date I've ever been on, since we spent way more time actually hanging out and talking than being physical. I guess I just want to get a third party view on this and see what people with similar situation's have done. I probably have nothing to worry about, but I can't help but wonder... I'm always terrified there's another girl in the picture, even though he doesn't act like it at all, given what he's said to me. What do you think?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• They is yes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.