Have you ever crushed on someone and wondered why?

Right now I have a crush on this girl who in the past I probably wouldn't have considered. I barely know her too because I don't see her often and she's busy. I'm honestly confused why it's happening. Why does this happen and does it happen to anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... -_- I am attracted to my new manager at work.
    He is probably in his late 20's early 30's and he has a really sweet voice and seems so nice.

But... he wears a ring and I saw a baby car seat in his car... so he is off limits.

Blah.

There is also a coworker who is like 22 or 23, I'm kinda attracted to him too, but I don't think the attraction is mutual.

What Girls Said 7

• yes far out. story of my life. iv had it goin on for 6-7 months and i have NO idea why. bloody frustrating.

• Why don't ya try to find out more about him, maybe he has a horrible personality lol. That can easily be one of the fastest turn-offs lol.

• Ah I see, well sometimes we just become attracted to someone and have no clue why. I guess we can either ignore it or take it with a grain of salt, thats it happening, life's just full if little odds and ends like that I suppose.

• yeah i guess.

• No. I have always been able to rationalize it.
    I don't wonder why. I always know why.

• Fucking right now. Like, I know why, he's exactly my type.

It's more of a "Why him? Of all people, why does it have to be him?" type of why.

• I'm currently crushing on this one dude that I share a lot of my classes with... I crushed on him in the beginning of the year, but I told myself we would never be a thing so I let the crush die... but now it's back & he may possibly like me. I barely know the dude, too, but something about him attracts me to him.

Are you maybe physically attracted to her? Or maybe you just like the idea of being together with her?

• Lol I literally think this every day

• yes. I am still in love with a guy who doesn't even like me back. Not sure why I even like him.

something about his gorgeous eyes I think...

• Why wouldn't you have been interested in her in the past?

Also, don't try to get over her (unless you think she's bad for you) becuase we can't help what we're attracted to and as we grow, our tastes change. I think you should give her a chance if you like her and think she may like you as well and she's a good person

• She just doesn't look like the type I was attracted to.

• by the way, how do you know she busy all the time?

• She is a cashier at a store I work at, but I'm in a different department

What Guys Said 7

• if i had a crush on someone i'd not wonder why basically... because i'd knew the reason is... i'm atracted to her!

• Everone has had the exact same thought at some stage. A crush sneaks up on you and you think that they don't seem your type.

• Yeah I crushed on a girl once too. I hardly knew her and from my view on it today, I don't even find her attractive.

I guess I just wanted to like anyone.

• Yeah, I sometimes wonder to myself why I ever liked them.

• Yep. And basically everytime it happens, I say something stupid to her. Last time I told her the story about Abraham and Sarah and then asked her to let me take her on a date and give her a kiss. She never talked to me again.

• Can't say that I have.

• Yes. Then I stopped.

• How?

• I scolded myself for not knowing why. Literally talked myself out of it using logic.

• Maybe I'll try that