If I paint my face white and dye my hair blond and wear blue contact lenses will girls like me?

Since my ethnicity/race (East Indian) is hated by women even though I am only Indian by race and everything else associated with Indians does not apply to me whatsoever so I guess I should change my race and pretend to be a white guy since thats more suitable for you or maybe I should paint my face black, listen to rap music and wear saggy pants maybe that might suit you better amirite? I can't change who I am and if you want to associate me with whatever stupid stereotypes you have my ethnicity then so be it but the joke is on you because none of it applies to me such as I am NOT a hindu or a sikh or a muslim, I don't eat curry, I don't have bad body odour, I have a South African accent since I was born and raised in Africa NOT India, I don't believe in arranged marriages, I speak fluent English , I don't dress funny. I am tired of constantly trying to defend myself and to prove to everyone that I am not like other Indians. The only thing that is Indian about myself is my skin colour. at least white guys and black guys don't have to prove anything or worry about women judging them. It's only Indians who are specifically treated like this and it's UNFAIR to me especially since I am not like other Indians or I am not like how you perceive every Indian (Asia) to be like.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you will just look weird and kind of creepy
    There are girls out there who like Indian guys

What Girls Said 1

• Don't change who you are..

Just be yourself and stop proving yourself to people. You know what you are and that's all that matters. People are always going to judge.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Because clownporn.