Is it a big turn off to have girl respond to your text ASAP?

Guys, if you have not seen her, text her, or been in contact with her for almost 2 days, and when you text her, she responds to your texts as soon as possible, would you see it as a sign of desperation? or would you just assume she happen to have the phone on her? Is she better off having let you wait for a couple hours before she respond to your text, does it affect your perception of her, make her appear more valuable or attractive if she doesn't respond to your texts right the way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely hate women who intentionally take too long to answer back. I hate them. It's childish. You never know if you said something wrong or if she is ignoring you or hasn't gotten it yet if she does that. If I notice I get a text I respond immediately unless I'm busy, mind games aren't fun to be on the other side of.

• Thanks, I thought I screwed up major by responding right the way.

What Guys Said 4

• Less thinking , more feeling please.
    I don't really think of why. She probably just happen to have her phone out at the moment.

• Don't think it would even cross a mans mind - it would be oh she just answered, nothing more.

• Thanks I feel better :)

• the faster you answer the better, we don't like waiting, oh the same as you girls don't like waiting, so it seams

• Well, I always answer as soon as I could, the only time I don't answer right the way is because I was with a client or with my boss, or was away from phone... but I just feel like they don't care to ask me out... its like they text me every other day or every few days, as if only to check that I am still available as a back up person or something?

• sorry to hear that, maybe you should reconsider the type of guys you normally go for

• That is why I suspect men say they want one thing but actually prefer women who play games...

• How the fuck do you figure?

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, i know how you feel. I used to feel like that too. But i learned guys don't think in those those terms unless you're constantly texting or something crazy like that.

• I can do other stuff instead, but when he reach out to me, I do really want to talk to him... am afraid to appear too excited and happy as if I were to say "oh wow, you still want to talk to me? YES!" :P Sometimes I wish I have a male brain...