Why are people so immature?

So there is this guy and he always randomly will start stuff with me. He will say my pics are sideways and they're not. I only have one sideway picture. I know it's childish to get mad. I wouldn't with most people, but with his attitude it's in a mocking way. So I cursed him out. Then four hours later he gets his friends to do it to? Like wtf
I use to get bullied a lot in high school, now MOST men treat me differently in a good way. So even if men joke around with me I get sensitive. It's how it is. Especially with people like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he likes you. People tease others they like, as long as it's not very mean teasing.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah, a lot of people who were bullied and made fun of get sensitive about things, I am one of them. People who are jerks like that, and they aren't doing it in a joking way, can be told to be quiet. I can almost guarantee that he is like that with a lot of people, and I am thinking that most people don't like him and his attitude.

I bet if you said something to him, somebody would back you up, or if you said something about him after he left the room, you might be able to talk to somebody about it... if you trust them

• You're 100 percent right!! Most people say the same shit about him as well. Like I can take teasing from some men but it depends about the tone. I guess he's joking around but it's very very very annoying

• I just cursed him out and then he said it was a joke blah blah

• well, I guess you have to wait to see if he changes around you or anybody else. you have to form a group against him almost so that he realizes that he needs to change

• Stop being a part of the problem and be a part of the solution, it's not very mature to get bent out of shape over someone saying that your pictures are sideways. If you don't like it, be a mature adult and ignore them, if the behavior persists, unfriend them or block them.

• But none of them are except one so he's just being annoying

• I understand that, however, by reacting to his behavior, you're reinforcing it. People do what they do for a reason, he's getting something out of it. Don't give him negative feedback, just ignore him and you'll take away every incentive that he has to be annoying.

• With a history of being bullied in high school your frustration is understandable - There will always be immature people in world, what is important is how you react to them.

• If it's here, you can just block him.

What Girls Said 3

• Because you know... pancakes.

• Girl learn to control your anger and don't get mad at people for no reason but also don't ever let a man talk to you like you're not a goddess

• I do have to control my anger. You're right. I shouldn't have any excuse from my past. I'm just bitter because they use to be so fucked up to me when I was fat a long time ago. Now it's a different story? I don't know it's hard to explain

• Ignore them and find happiness (: they'll see where you're rolling in a few years and those low lifes will feel sorry

• Thats true

• you need to let the bitch out. internet provides good bitching environment. Let the steam off. someday, you will reach the understanding and that's heaven.