What would you assume if I asked you to study?

I like a guy in one of my classes so I want to ask him to study with me at the library. Does that sound okay, like will he be receptive to that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's perfect and he will think or at least wonder if you like him because you asked him to study

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't assume anything. Sometimes people just like to form a study because it's helpful. I just happened to be the person invited. If I was repeatedly asked, and it was only me invited. I would start wondering why she shown an interest with just studying with me.

• I would assume that you are interested in spending time with me. study together and maybe develop a little friendship

• Shouldn't be a problem but he might miss you like him and think you just want to study.

• I would assume you want my dick.

• If you're smart, I'd assume you're just wanting to hanging out, if you're dumb, I'd assume you actually do need help

What Girls Said 0