What are your biggest relationship red flags?

Mine would be things like clinginess, the "I need you" thing, homophobic, racist and ego.

• Clingy / Dependent
    9% (1)22% (2)15% (3)Vote
  • Homophobic / Racist
    36% (4)11% (1)25% (5)Vote
  • Unstable
    9% (1)11% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Selfish / Self-centered
    18% (2)33% (3)25% (5)Vote
  • Non-commital
    28% (3)23% (2)25% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Caring for someone is not bad that's why you are in a relationship but when you go over board and call them 10 times a day and send them texts every 1hr it's time to check yourself because when they decide to walk away it will be hard to accept. Learned from experience, I was so attached to this girl that when she broke up with me I could not handle it I sank into mild depression l hated myself which affected me in other aspects of my life negatively my grades dropped and I would spend hours in isolation it was bad it took me 5 months to get over her and get myself back on track.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Regardless of how nasty the racist or homophobic comments, how would they affect how your boyfriend treated you? (Unless he is of a different race, or you are of a different sexual orientation).

The other four negative traits most certainly do affect you.

0|0
    0|0
    • It would affect so many things, as a bi-sexual girl it would have a large affect on me if my boyfriend was homophobic (not that i would have a homophobic relationship). The entire attitude towards people with homophobic and racist thoughts just turns me off because it's a huge incompatibility with my own personality. So even if he bought me flowers and ya da ya da it still affects me and the quality of the relationship.

• You would think, as a bi-sexual girl, he would want to take part in threesomes with you. Unless he felt like you werecheating on him?

• Is it bad if you want to vote all 5 equally.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not at all, I think a lot of people would want to do that.

• I see another commentator put in extra options so I would like to throw dishonesty and fakeness as well.

• I can't stand these following qualities: selfish/ self-centered, non-committal, and homophobic/ racist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not true to his words.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote F. The non-traditional type.

1|0
    0|0