How old were you when you had your first kiss?

How old were you when you had your first kiss and how did it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• under 16... i won't say exact age though LOL

What Guys Said 45

• My first ever kiss from a girl was kindergarten or 1st grade, a bunch (8-10) girls from class tackled me during recess and planted a bunch of kisses all over my face for some reason or another. Lol at the time I was pissed off because at the time I was like eww girls lol. My first meaningful kiss was 5th grade so maybe 9-10 years old. Her name was Katherine. It wasn't anything more than a peck on the lips but we both liked each other so that's what I meant by meaningful. Lol thinking about that makes me wonder how she's doing after 20 years lol

• DEFINITELY gonna be older than 19 now that's for sure.

• 19. I had no idea how it would go.

• I was like ten or eleven in fifth grade and the hottest girl in sixth grade was like 12 or 13 and she was arguing with her bf and I was on my way home walking through the ally and she was coming out of it and said to me hey boy do you think I'm pretty and I said yeah and she kissed me and I was just in shocked her bf wasn't far behind and he was angry he almost kicked my ass lol but I ran home and til this day I still can't believe she did that only because she's still one of the prettiest girls of my generation while the other girls are burnt out

• Probably when I was 5-6 around there I can't remember the exact age, but I was playing marriage or family something along those lines with this girl and her friend that lived behind me on the other side of the alley and one of em gave me a quick kiss on the lips lol.

• I was eighteen and she was my first girlfriend. (Sad right?) I fell in love like straight away. We were on the couch watching a movie and she had leaned closer, and kissed me. She wanted to make out every time we kissed. Which I'm not complaining but it was weird, it being my first kiss and all. It actually was not awkward at all, but sweet.

• Eighteen, it went very well

• I can't really say how old I will be when it happens.

• 14, it was disgusting. The girl had bad breath, she litterally raped my mouth with her tounge and at the end she accidentally smashed her teeth against mine. my teeth were sore for a week and the taste of her cigarette-coffee breath lasted the whole day. I couldn't enjoy kissing for a long time until I found a professional kisser who broke my heart. Now I love kissing.

• Sadly, I haven't had my first kiss yet.

• Well I'm 23 and haven't had my first kiss yet.

• Still waiting.. :')

• I'm 24 and haven't had my first kiss yet.

• 7 years old. I and my childhood wife got married in the first grade, had a family and shared our first kiss under an oak tree.

She was the best girlfriend I've ever had and she would give me half her sandwich.

• I was 8 and it was truth or dare at the towns baseball field on home plate.

• 17, it went pretty well. Not as complicated as I thought it would be.

• 10 years old for me.

• I had my first at 15 and it went pretty well. I might have had some as a kid but I don't count it.

• I was 13 when I kissed my first girlfriend.

• 21 and it was the worst kiss ever. thought we were gonna make out but she didn't like spit so it was just a little smooch. But with the next girl it turned out I was a gifted kisser lol.

• I've never kissed a girl before haha. On the lips at least.

• I was 18, I think. Or maybe 17.

• I was 13. Filler

• I was 15. happened after a hs football game

• I was 17 ... it went very well

• When i was born... ofcourse !

• 22 and counting.

• I was 13.

• At fourteen

• Still waiting for it. ;-)

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 36

• Like.. 6. It was fine I guess.
    With tongue? Don't remember 9-12?
    It was terrible. I ended up swallowing a bunch of his saliva.. Kinda like he was drooling in my mouth? And I didn't wanna swallow it so I tried to be slick and push it back into his mouth. Then he pushed it back into mine and I'm all freaking out in my head like "this is YOUR spit FU I'm not swallowing it" so I pushed it back into his then he pushed it back into mine again and I ended up swallowing. It took like 2-3 gulps.
    God, the thought of it makes me so nauseous.
    I couldn't even look at him.

• I was 19. It wasn't magical or anything. Fireworks weren't in the background. The sun didn't shine extra bright for me. It was meh.
    Damn you Disney for giving me high expectations/false hopes! :c

• It was in a swimming pool, I was 15 and kissed another guy of 17. It was kinda hot.. but did not turn out into anything serious. Never saw him since! But hey, the younger you are the less you should care about contact that breaks! The older you get the more adult kinda people you will meet to hang with!

• i was almost 19.
    it was 'good' but wrong guy, wrong place, wrong time, takes away from that completely.

• Yeah, that's pretty much how it went for me. Good kiss, but wrong girl at wrong time.

• @justbanANNAz Yeahh, but I don't think about it anymore lol. I've kissed a lot more girls after that LOL

• oh. i see. well neither do i, but i haven't kissed anyone else since. @greentiger

• I haven't had my first kiss yet xD & i'm 15

• 16. it was fine, i really liked him which is what makes it memorable because the kiss itself wasn't anything big - not a make out session or anything haha

• I have virgin lips.

• I was 21 and it went pretty well!

• I have not had my first kiss. I am waiting until marriage. It is sometimes hard for me and my bf but we still manage to do it.

• Hasn't happened yet...

• How is that possible :o

• @Noboddy Nice meeting you too.

• Nobody has kissed you yet?

• 15.
    It was alright.

• 13.. it was fun

• 14, a few months ago and it absolutely terrible. My friend kissed me out of nowhere and he's so ugly and annoying I swear thinking about it makes me want to throw up

• I was 16 when I had my first real kiss. Fireworks everywhere haha it was a really amazing feeling because I liked this guy for a while. So feelings were everywhere too bad he turned out to be a total dick lol but in that moment it was nice. :)

• I had it when I was 17
    ballislife.com/.../456x330_002.jpg

• Around 16.

• I was 15. It was fine. Had nothing to compare it to at the time. Thinking back, it was pretty crappy compared to the smooches I get from @gray_sailor. i wish I had known him as kds.

• 5th grade so how ever old that was lol i don't even know I just remember I thought well that was offle
    I thinking was just him tho lok

• 13 when I had my first kiss

• Thirteen, there were a mouthful of blood!

• It was at the last school dance and we were alone, I was 11 and so was he. Though it was a good kiss, I totally regret it and him.

• Never had one...

• 13 and it was okay haha but some of my other kisses have been disgusting

• 12 and it was ok nothing special

• Just last month actually lmao.

• I was 18. Yeah I know, sad. Most girls have the first in highschool.

• 17... it was just plain.. weird

• 2, but that doesn't count. So like 14/15 wasn't much. Not something to remember finely fondly 😂

• I was 15 :) he was my first long term boyfriend. Sadly we broke up a month ago but life goes on.

• I was 14. It was just a normal kiss, nothing special or mind blowing.

• More from Girls
    6