Not interested in a guy?

So this guy at work really likes me. We went on a date and I am not really attracted to him! I really wish I was because he's so nice and funny.. Any ways how would you tell him you don't like him.. I don't want to hurt him!! Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be honest, if you like him ( personality wise ) it will show you respect him..
    He might take it hard, but it gives him a chance to move on / get over it quicker. And in time everything should settle down and be cool between you both

What Guys Said 3

• I think just be honest with him. doing it sooner rather then later is best. Dont leave and have him think your interested when your not.
    Just explain you dont feel that way about him. I dont think there is really any other way to do it.

• I really like you but as a friend moment :\

• Just tell him straight up from your heart, the longer it takes the more it'll hurt him

What Girls Said 0