Should I start dating again?

Me and my ex broke up 3weeks ago
I'm not really over him yet and i know it takes some time but i feel like i wanna start meeting other men again.
Do you think it's to soon and when is the right time to date again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you can decide when its the right time to date again. But you must beware that if you aren't over your ex, and are only seeking comfort in somebody else, you are just dragging that somebody into a 'rebound relationship' and will not last. But if all of your thoughts of your ex have dubsided, and you only seek love from a new guy, then go for it.

What Guys Said 5

• if you're in the mood, then yeha... start again1

• When it comes to dating & breakups it takes a lot of time to heal up from the previous relationships you were in & from there, that's when it will be time to start a new dating chapter.

• Just start again. There's something called a "rebound guy", and there is a reason he exists.

• you should be ready for casual dates right after breakup :). How long was the previous relationship?

• no i really don't want him back :)
      there is a reason it's over

• Great :).

• You should start again, you will find your new one otherwise he will come back to you.

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel ready for it, it's not too soon.
    go out, have fun, take your mind off of him.
    My only other suggestion would be, to not get into a serious relationship again too soon. Be sure you are really over it and not just getting into a new one out of feeling lonely.