Online Dating... Yay or Nay?

WOULD YOU ever use an online dating site? Why/ Why not?
HAVE YOU ever used an online dating site? *stories please*
What do you think of people who use online dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are plenty of damaged and emotionally vulnerable women online, I recommend it highly! lol

What Guys Said 5

• 1. Have not used an online dating site, prefer to meet people on a personal level rather than talk to a profile avatar and hope it mirrors the person.

2. See #1

3. I really have no hostile feelings towards people who resort to online dating. Online dating works for some, and doesn't for others. Your significant other won't always be in arm's reach. I'd say just check around yourself first, then tryout online dating.

• Yay Its fine why not

• Yes - Meet more people

• I would no doubt, but I can't. I am terrible at those things but for some people it's highly efficient.

• Nay. Ironically.

What Girls Said 4

• I've tried but I don't know how to form a connection with someone online. We never met up because it just didn't feel real enough to me. I just let it fizzle out basically.

If other people do it then good for them, it just doesn't work for me.

• I do. It's pretty pathetic.

• Nay... Its full of stupid people.

• I always thought online dating was lame and for losers lol. But after finishing high school , I was only working and didn't have much time for friends. All I did was go home and sleep. So one day I decided to make this dating app. Wasn't looking for a relationship. Just wanted to meet people and just have nice convos. All of the guys seemed like they were only interested in sex. Which obviously wasn't going to happen lol. So , I decided to log tf out lol A few weeks past and I logged in once again , after all the time I was off , I had gotten approximately 40 Mesages. But there was one that caught my eye , just by the way the Mesaged lol I ended up replying back, he seemed pretty laid back and chill. We would then talk everyday , morning , til midnight. It kept on going for like 2 months. He wanted to meet but I was just so scared. Like what if he kidnaps me. Or he's diff in person.. Lmao (I watch too many scary movies ) , one night we got mad cause I was talking to other guys and he saw it. Like boy , we ain't even together and here getting jelly lol so that night we decided to meet.. Why? I don't know lol. Which was actually the best night ever. We're already 10 months together lol I know.. I know. Going back , it was not right meeting him in the night and next to my house. Lol. But gladly everything turned out fine !