Dating this girl for about 3 weeks. I like her, but I don't know if I'm being used and should continue?

So I've been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks. I'm sure she likes me. We've made out many times, the sexual tension's there. We just haven't gotten to that point yet. Thing is I have to initiate contact almost all the time (between dates. texting and all that). I'm a little thrown off because I'm not used to that, it used to be the other way around for me. And I'm not really a big fan of texting anyways, but it's weird for me when I don't hear from her simply b/c I'm used to women contacting me first. I even wouldn't text for 2 days, but wouldn't hear anything.

Thing is, she agrees to dates. So my thinking is she's still interested. Or is she using me for free shows, dinners, etc? But she doesn't give off that vibe.

I do remember her briefly mentioning a past relationship, that I'm sure didn't go well. I don't know... it may be she still has her guard up. Maybe she's dating others.

What do you all think?

What Girls Said 1

• She might still be kind of shy with you. 3 weeks isn't really that long so she may need a little bit of time to get more comfortable with you.

• You do have a point. Everyone is different I suppose.

• I don't know... I like the girl, she's cute and all, but she's not giving me much to play off of. I honestly might just take a break from dating. I'm drained.

What Guys Said 0