What would you think of your daughter....

What would you think of your daughter dating an older guy? I've never personally had a younger girlfriend but some of my friends have and some parents love them, and some hate them. I just wanted to know your view on this if you did have a daughter. I mean like a 1 or maybe 2 year difference...what do you think would be acceptable age range for your daughter to date?

What Girls Said 1

• I would have a problem with it. Most guys especially younger ones just want to see how far they can go and how many girls they can get anyway so I would try to keep her from seriously dating until she is more mature. Also if the guy is older he has more experience and probably game so he could manipulate her more easily. So depending on her age no more than 1 or 2 years at the most. I would prefer them to be in the same age and grade.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't care if my daughter was dating a 12-year-old boy or a 70-year-old grandfather. A decent human being is a decent human being.