Would a wjite girl date an atheist arab?

Would a white girl date an atheist arab? Will she be kind of getting "shamed" by her family like some families do when their daughter dates a black guy? Especially in countries like Germany/Netherland.
Please discuss
Thank you.

Updates:
White*
Sorry for the typo I'm on my phone

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• What? I am German, white, have dated Arabs and no never has there been any problems with my family! Germany is not at all a racist country, indeed there is a very big population of turks there. Go to France and you will see it is much more racist! I live in France so I know

0|1
    0|0
    • As a turk, I agree. And even Im atheist, I've dated with lots of arabs, germans, frenchs, spanishs and americans. Seriously, race has no meaning for me

What Girls Said 3

• Some families are more liberal but oftentimes opposites attract, right? Who wants to be with someone who is exactly like you? When someone is different, it can be very alluring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. Maybe would

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I dont think they would

0|0
    0|1
  • All of the Arabs I've seen are good looking guys and I'm sure that plenty of girls think the same way. As long as her parents don't call all Arabs "terrorists" I don't see them having any problems.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've seen a french girl dating a muslim arab befor

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. .

0|0
    0|0