Should I be mad?

So recently I found out my boyfriend contacted this girl that was his best friend in the past... This girl lives in Pennsylvania and we live in Texas. She's 2 years older than him and the friendship bothered me cause she had called him "bby" which we all know stands for "baby". He said it was a playing thing but I know he wouldn't like it if I did the same thing... We fought two times over her and almost broke up. This time we fought and he's stopped talking to her. I trust this is the last time, but if he talks to her again we are through. Even tho we've been together for years. They had also fought bevause he insulted her and a couple of friends and he contacted her to apologize... I also contacted her and she said that she saw him as a little brother but I still don't like her... She has a semi popular minecraft server and he's a pro, in fact that's how they met. She's seventeen and about to he eighteen. He said he'd stop talking to her because he cared more about me but in the messages he put it as if he was only doing it because of me, but I liked that he told her he needed to get his priorities straight and that I was basically more important... In all hoesty it bothered me because he said she was cool and awesome and in the beginning he would talk about her 24/7... Plus she told him off and he said she was just "playful"... Asides from all the problems.. I feel ugly compared to her.
He acts like if its easy for me to get over it but it isn't...
I feel inferior to her white supremacy... She's beautiful and geeky and everything I'm not.
I'm shit and annoying and ugly and clingy and into my stupid Star Wars and soul sacrifice and comics... I am just ugly as fuck. I have small boobs and she has big ones and she has actual cleavage not my fake "I can see your boobs only when I'm above you shit". I just don't like myself and I can't help feel like she's better... I don't know maybe I am wrong cause he calls me beautiful and so have many.

• Stay mad and break up
  • Forget about her cause she's out of the picture already
  • 2,4,&5
  • Forgive him, but break up if it happens again
  • Act playful and have strong confidence (as in show it)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say if you trust that that was the last time they talked then give the man the benefit of the doubt. He can't go back and change what was done. Trust your gut. If he does end up talking to her again then you already said it - the relationship would be over. For now just be assured that he likes you and was willing to put this pretty girl behind for you. You're special to him. Just remember that and try to reconcile =)

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly it just sounds like you are jealous of her. I would never allow someone to dictate who I can interact with. You either trust him, or you don't. end of discussion. you are going to end up pushing him away at this point...

• I didn't know so I said the last one because she is a long ways away

• I think that if they are friends and she sees him as a little brother you should let it be. Put yourself in that situation, knowing that it was innocent, and having your bf forbid you from talking to him and threatening you with a breakup. Doesn't seem fair does it? I don't think you guys should break up but if you really have that big of a trust issue with him, maybe you should consider it.

• How can I legit put this so that' you'll understand... If thy talked he would probably ignore me and she'd become his BFF... No offense but he has told me to stop talking to a guy too... I respected him and did as he said... Cause there's honestly a line and I know she was willing to cross it again.

• Jesus. Christ.

• I guess I shouldn't be dismissive. Still, this started out as "I'm out of my mind with jealousy" and just devolved into incoherence. You still have a fair bit of growing up to do, I think, which is normal. You're a teenager. You're not supposed to dictate what company your boyfriend can keep. If you're not secure enough in yourself to have confidence, you're going to sabotage any relationship you get into, no matter who it's with.

• "Probably"? You sure don't have very much faith in this guy. Why are you even with him if you don't trust him?

• I do, but I don't trust her...

What Girls Said 3

• What's 2,4,&5?

Also I know it's hard not to be mad, feeling jealous, etc . But your in the wrong. If you don't like how you are then change and become a better person. Plus if you think he cares about her more than you then maybe you don't trust him 100%? Think about how you've been acting about his friendship with her. Think about how he might be feeling. Your actions could be cutting him deep inside. Also if he wanted to be with her instead of you I'm sure he would have. He picked you for a reason and jealousy is blinding you. Trust me it's hard to let petty things like that go but trust me if you do it will make y'alls relationship stronger. Plus you will feel much happier not caring about who he's friends with and everything.

• Well... I know it's hard when a girl comes in to the relationship that you don't know, but how long have they been friends? I've been friends with one of my best friends who is a male and I call him handsome and Hun' and all of that, we are not flirting (he calls me names back), we are just teasing, he is like brother to me, so maybe this isn't the exact same thing, but I know girls can get jealous easily.

• It sounds like he might be infatuated with her but she's not interested. Honestly, I think it's more important to work on your self esteem.