Would you date me?

I am 5'7, I have brown curly hair. I'm cury and have nice boobs. I'm very fun and I like talking and doing whatever you like.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• You may or may not have a nice body. That description alone doesn't help. But what are your views on money/politics/faith/entertaiment/family/misc. things that matter? What's your mission in life? What do you want to be defined by? And how do you define "nice" boobs? I like A-1/2 to B size. If you're a D cup, that's just extra weight. "Fun" can mean anything.

If you're attempting to write a dating profile paragraph, I'm sorry, but this gets a D+.

Did you mean date, or hook up with? You're too young for me, so off limits on either. But if you were my age? Still not enough to justify anything.

What Guys Said 6

• You are under 18 so no and no pic can't tell

• According to your description, yes.

• WHATEVER I like? ;) haha.

• Dude she is a minor.

• Oh, shit... Sorry. I forget this isn't 18+ damn it. How do I delete my comment?

• I feel like an ass... It was meant to be humorous. I didn't even look at her age. I apologize to everyone, especially you asker. That was out of line

• if you were like 20-21 I might

• Too young so no

• I would have to get to know you and I don't really care about looks

What Girls Said 1