Is it usual to like someone older then you?

ok, so I'm 14.. turning 15 in June, but I'm in the 8th grade. I have this huge crush on someone in 10th grade.. I've never even spoke to him.. so I am two grade years below him.. which would be weird to dating, but I'm actually only a year younger.. what should I do? give up or try to go for it?

• give up?
  • go for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated lots of older women

What Guys Said 5

• Two grades is fine, but wait until you are int he same school. He won't want to be dating a middle school girl haha

• we are in the same school. my school is tiny, so middle and high is in the same building. i do get what you mean by "he won't want to date a middle school girl" though.. thanks anyways!

• go for it but either be cautious or wait until next year when you are both in high school cause it would be a little weird to date a middle schooler while in high school

• In society its typically normal if a girl dates an older guy especially two years is the average relationship census

• Lol yeah it's definitely normal haha I have 2 girls who like me in year 9 an I'm nearly 16 and they are both 13 or 14

• Go for it who cares if he's into 10th grade tell me how it goes :D

What Girls Said 0