So... I'm 15 and I haven't been asked out once... am I just unlucky?

I've always wondered am I intimidating or just one of the guys, I hang out with pretty much all guys and don't do a lot of girly stuff and I don't use cosmetics, I wear baggy clothes so am I unattractive? I'm head strong and protective, but I'll also listen to people when they're talking, I take my studies seriously or do I just classify as a guy?

Thank you guys!!! It's really helping, and I suppose 15 is a little young, but I was thinking I only have 3 years until I'm 18 and I graduate when I'm 17 or just about 18... I'm going to collage right out of high school and was just worried if my emotions when I start dating in collage will affect my studies, that's my second biggest concern.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it's that uncommon. I am 90% sure that my crush has never had a boyfriend. I just have that sense (plus a little hope - is that weird?) But she is super cute, and I think that's just what's happened with her.

I'm 17 and no one's asked me out either (well, kind of, but it's a long story), but I'm a guy so...

What Guys Said 12

• I think you're too young. Unlucky? Maybe, but the younger you are the less unlucky you can consider yourself.

• You sound like a normal 15 year old girl whose a Tomboy
    i wouldn't worry if i was you.. I only had 2 ex girlfriends in my
    lifetime the relationships weren't really close.. But it happens
    in life we just don't meet anyone or can stay in steady relation-
    ship sometimes it's for the best trust me.

• Maybe it has to do with the fact that your just 15? Be yourself and wear the clothes you want. You want as guy that likes you for who you are.

• yes and no, if ur focused its going to intimidate a lot of people. its also a way to have a guy get turned down because u would rather focus on studies than date. a very real issue. baggy means more guys will be less likely to take notice of u. and protective is odd... depending how this actually plays out u will probably end up with a more girlly-ish guy, so u will prob need to be more active if ur interested in someone as they might be afriad to ask.

• Hmmm I say you are just a normal 15 year old schoolgirl - In years to come you be wishing for the uncomplicated pre boys days to come back when life was straightforward.

• Try 26. :/ I haven't ever been asked out. I've had 2 girlfriends in high school, but we kinda "fell" into a relationship - neither of us asked each other out.

• I'm 23 and no one asked me out. =/

• I'm a 14 year old freshman, almost 15 (5 days) and I've never been asked out or asked anyone out

• you are probably just considered one of the guys.

• Great, and I don't get a long with girls that much so I guess I can't pull my self out of the image they have for me... well... one day.

• maybe if you tried dressing a little girly then they may see you as a potential date instead of just one of the guys. you don't need to go total opposite and wear dresses and skirts or anything but maybe avoid oversized baggy clothing..

• Its not a problem at all... guys are shy believe me...

• Guys don't really start getting girlfriends till 16 or grade 11 so right now you're grade 9 or grade 10 so don't worry you've got some time to go :)

• Girl it up a little, not too much, but, just subtly, girl it up

• I'll try, but the small amount of make up is coming off as soon as it can, I hate it, it's super sticky and makes my face feel clogged.

• I don't even understand how guys like make up and tight clothes.

• Curves

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't worry too much. I didn't get my first bf until I was 16 and that was pretty much a miracle in itself. However, If you want more guys to notice you, it may be good to ditch the baggy clothing and dress more like a girl. I've heard guys are into girls who can play with the boys but still look like a girl.

• I was the same way when I was your age. Literally the exact same way. It will come in time, don't worry. You're only 15, keep focused on your studies and let the boy stuff just come as it pleases

• I didn't have a guy tell me I was pretty until I was almost 17, so your doing fine. I somehow managed to get a boyfriend at 16 but it wasn't a super serious relationship or anything

• I didn't get a boyfriend until I was 15. I remember it happened around October, lol. So I think your fine and it's not because of anything wrong with you.

• You still have time to fill out so don't feel weird. If they see you as one if the guys maybe you can get a feminine makeover just to try it out? Don't look like a thot though because no one will respect you.

• Dont worry and are you physically mature? I had the body of a woman when i was 15 and it scared guys

• Well, not really, I'm emotionally (mostly) mature and I don't get all heated in stressful situations or when I'm with people don't enjoy, but I'm only a bit taller than the girls at school and I don't have much soft tissue where guys like it so...

• Thank you sooooo much!!! *big hug*

• no problem :)

• yeah... all men are faggots and you are trying to look like dyke. If you try to look more of them "fagg" they will ask you out.