Would you date a violent person, but that would never hurt you?

I'm a relatively violent person. I train and compete MMA, and its not uncommon for me to come home with a black eye or a bustled lip. That being said I've never hit a girl. Even when I've been hit by girls I've either backed up or restrained her if she came still came after me. Would you date someone like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't mean your violent. Someone violent has a temper and purposely hurts people. You just do a sport that involves fighting, doesn't make you violent at all

• I agree with you to some extent, but it takes a certain amount of violence to beat your fellow men into submission.

• Being violen is attacking someone just for the fun of it. Like your just walking down the street, bump into someone then attack them.
      Yours is a recreational sport organized with rules and such. Basically just a game that happens to involve some sort of physical attack

• I guess so, thanks for the kind words :)

What Girls Said 8

• Of course. My boyfriend is an MMA competitor as well so I see him all the time with bruises and black eyes and stuff. All that matters is when he walks through that door, he loses the big macho man act and becomes my protective teddy bear :)

• No! I'd be scared! If a normal guy can throw a punch that would probably hurt, then hell no, not a wrestler or an MMA fighter!

• There's a chance. I would be worried though...

• Yes, being with someone who can fight is a def turn on!

• No I would never date a violent person. They always say they would never hurt you. Until they do.

• Discipline and self control are a part of martial arts training, I would not hurt you, the question is more would you be ok with me fighting.

• A boxer or MMA fighter? Maybe.

• Yah as long as u knew if u hit me I would kick ur ass

• I see MMA and that kind of thing as a sport. A fighting one, but other sports get dangerous too. Doesn't mean he's prone to get violent with people outside of that. I wouldn't assume he'll turn any of that on me, so yeah, I'd date him. And if a guy does hit me, I'd leave no second chances.

What Guys Said 0