Do girls prefer a guy who is extremely confident (maybe even when that isn't who he is) or a guy who is honest and true to himself?

Which would girls rather date?

• Extremely confident (maybe even when that isn't who he is)
  • Honest and true to who he is

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly confident. I don't want a guy to exaggerate his confidence, but neither do I want an insecure guy who's "honest and true to who he is".

What Girls Said 7

• Honest and true to himself. I don't like extremely confident guys anyway.

• I think a guy should be confident in who he is and not afraid to do his own thing even if others may not agree

• I feel like a guy who is honest and true to who he is will be confident.

• Exremely confident, as we say.. players? No, thanks. Honest and true to who he is would be great. :)

• To me it will alway be honest and true

• Above all things be true. Sure I love confidence. Many people are confident (often times for no reason). But not many people are honest with themselves let alone others. So when I find someone like that, I value them. And tbh, I think someone who's true to who they are is a sign of confidence in it's own way.

• I like guys who really are as confident as they appear to be. I don't mean to the extent of loudmouth arrogance and treating other people like they're better than them, but just a quiet confidence and self-assuredness. The kind that good leaders tend to have.

What Guys Said 3

• They will say B, but look around... you can see what actually happens.

What most women like best is a guy who is honest about the fact that he has tiny cracks in his confidence, but he can bravely push ahead anyway.

So the question is, if you're a big pile of wuss, should you share that with them?

I'd suggest filtering it down, or get a grip on it and then make sure they know you mainly have a grip, even if it isn't always easy.

• This is fucking obvious. But the thing is, you don't have to change your personality to become your confident.

WORDS OF WISDOM: Becoming confident = showing MORE of your true personality.

• i guess honesty always works better ;-)