Is smoking weed a turn off?

Would you date a girl/ guy who smoked weed every once in a while, not even so often. Let's say he/ she smokes once a month, turn off or indifferent?

• Yeah it's a turn off
  • I don't care, no preference
  • No it's a turn on

Most Helpful Guy

• I would really care. My main concern would be the health risks associated with smoking it, if she ingested it instead I wouldn't care at all really. As long as she had her life together I don't see the problem. (I've never tried it myself, yet anyway.)

• I think when you cook it it's more potent, but I get why you would say that. So there's no lung damage, I personally would never date someone who smokes cigarettes and is dependent on them.

• I wouldn't want to date a cigarette smoker, or not one who smoked regularly.

What Guys Said 11

• If it is just a casual/social thing, I could really care less, I don't really consider weed anything worse than alcohol, which I also enjoy.

• i would not care so much in the start, but if it came time to settle down and have kids i would make her quite or leave. that shits for kids not adults. and when u havea family its time to grow up. stoners rage on :) by the way lol

• It used to be cool to partake in a bit of recreational drugs from time to time, but society has become a bit more conservative.

It's kind of a turn off now.

• You think society is more conservative int his regard when states are legalizing weed?

• Oh yea sorry for that assumption there, but the US is arguably pretty conservative, I know many Europeans think it is odd we are legalizing it.. But in many countries I have been to in Europe , it is more accepted then from many states int he US. Where are you from?

• Australia. Maybe I'm just getting older and am not around as many people who do it anymore.

• I could be friends with the person but probably wouldn't date them.

• I wouldn't mind occasionally. I wouldn't want them to do it with/in front of me. I don't particularly like the chemical smell.

• its a huge turn off because it smells bad too😩

• I would definitely mind it

• Can I message you? I think you're really sexy and I want to do things to you 🙊
    Can't hurt to be honest right?

• uhh wtf lol

• it's just weird you posted it here instead of messaging me...

• Fine I'll message you if you don't mind

• Turn on. It shows they don't have a pole up the ass. People are too serious about everything. They lose sight of the bigger picture of life.

• Yeah, especially if it's still illegal in that state, such as mine

• I wouldn't care if it was casual
    being addicted is another story

Its fine really =)
    unless the person smells like it... i hate when girls smell like bud

What Girls Said 6

• The guy I'm dating smokes weed socially once a while. It doesn't bother me at all. I used to be with a guy who did it daily and I can see the difference in behavior quite clearly. I wouldn't date a pot head ever again but someone who does it every now and then is no issue for me.

• Same here! The worst is when they're high all the time though

• It's a turn off. My boyfriend used to smoke a lot, he was pretty much addicted. He smoke his last joint in front of me the fist time we met. He smoked a couple times ever since, I didn't like it and he was sick...

• But if they aren't dependent on it?

• Well, considering how people close to me reacted to it? It would be a no.
      My boyfriend often drive when I'm in a car with him, I don't want him to ever get tested positive by the police because he smoked one time randomly.

• I couldn't, I dated a guy who drank something called lean and I was just like I can't date someone that does drugs, or smokes weird and anything like that. I just find it to be a turn off, I don't find it attractive at all. Its a turn off for me, but everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

• yeah i ain't dating a guy like that.

• i would date a girl who smokes weed 100% of the time

• Even though I'm not a guy I still think weed is a turn off. I refuse to be in a relationship with someone that does drugs.