BF is friend with ex, It bothers me a bit. How should I bring this out?

I looked at his FB today, and he is now friends with his ex whom he broke up with with last year. They were together for 5 and a half years.

We are dating, and his FB page is filled with status of US and him tagging me all over his page, but I don't like how he is friends with his ex.

I don't know who added who, but it is somewhat bugging me! I don't wanna bring it up because he might think I am stalking him and being the jealous type. what do you guys think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My guy is still close friends with ex. I really dont see what the big deal is. He is with you know and as you stated it is quite clear he is with you on his social media page so she knows. If he loves you for real this wouldn't change anything he has for you.

• Thank you girl, it's true that he did tagged me all over his FB, I just don't understand how they are friends on FB again.

• Well it just the same with me. I also dont understand why my guy has to be so close wth his ex but i just try to not think about it or wonder about it cause i know it's not inside my control. One can only do so much and all you can be is the best gf possible.