Are my boyfriend and I about to break up?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 1/2 months. Currently we live 40-45 minutes from one another. And the problem is that I've been busy and haven't been able to see him much. He has been buming out because we aren't spending as much time together. Since I've been busy. He tries to keep busy, but he runs out of stuff to do. And currently I can't move in with him. So it has been putting a strain on our relationship. I've been trying to spend time with him when I can. I just feel like him and I are going to break up soon because I can't spend as much time with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Distance always tests the strength of a relationship. It sounds like yours isn't meeting this test. At least you know that you aren't on solid ground generally, if he can't handle being apart for a few months. And not even totally apart, 40-45 minutes wouldn't be a problem if you were really 'together.'

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's quite possible I've been with my girlfriend 8 months the past few months she's been back at uni which is 3 hours away for me, when a relationship is that young it's imperative you make time for each other, so I'd be lying if it hasn't crossed my mind that breaking up with her might be the best option.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you are worrying over nothing. Distance in relationships is difficult but you need to close the gap somehow...

• The 3-4 the month is usually the month most people break up. If it's not working out- try if you really want to but if it's going nowhere... I would break up.

• yeah.. he is douche bag. I understand.

• Lin distance relationships are tough. Can you make time for Sype dates? Or watch a movie together, on chat, at the same time? If you truly want to stay with him and make it work, you need to make sacrifices too. All the best.