Would you date a high school dropout?

Guys and girls, would you even consider dating someone who dropped out of high school or is it a major red flag?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was 20 years old I think I wouldn't mind. After all there is still plenty of time to get a second go at any professional future.
    today, at 36 years old however, it would be a huge red flag and a clear No Go if a guy dropped out of highschool forever ago and hasn't been able to get his shit together until now.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on their reasons and how smart they are... I am just finishing up my masters and I would prepare to date someone on m y level. I am not saying high school dropouts aren't smart or don't have passion for their fields, but it is much more common for me to find that in people in my general academic range.

Last summer I was seeing someone who didn't go to school and it was fine, but we just had totally different understandings of things and it didn't work out because she always thought I was belittling her when I was just trying to talk about things that interest me...

• yeah why not
    most dropouts are awesome

What Girls Said 4

• Depends why he dropped out and what he's doing now. The important thing to me is that he isn't just being lazy, that he had a legitimate reason.

• it shouldn't matter.

• Yes if he has great personality :D

• No

(filler)