What does this mean?

i just overheard my gf on the phone say that i wasn't packing... and then she started giggling. I had no idea what the hell she was talking about because I'm not going anywhere but then i started thinking and isn't that a phrase? like for a guys size down below? I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or not... i don't know what else she could have meant by it? i don't wanna ask her yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• She either means your cock is small or you're not muscular. You better ask her before this tears you down inside and then things just get worse.

• im not even sure if she was talking about me but i really hope she wasn't lol she just said "yeah he's not packing" then giggled

• i think id rather not know lol Its pretty likely she did mean me

• It's pretty out of context so you never know.

What Girls Said 2

• Ohhhhh.
    There really isn't much she could have meant. Either your packing to go somewhere, or packing your meat into your pants.

Just ask her. Tell her you overheard and want her to elaborate. Otherwise you'll keep beating yourself up for it.

• yeah i feel so stupid asking her though haha

• Unless you can read minds, I'll be hard to know. Don't over think it. Just ask.

• yeah i think its fair to say she was meaning my dick is small

• she was meaning your dick is small.

What Guys Said 2

• Am I the only one who thinks she could have meant a gun?

• yeah it means you got a micro penis