Why date a someone who is a downgrade from your ex?

Not to sound mean but all do it (guys and women).. Once your ex starts dating you notice if the new one is better looking than you. So I ask you this..

Why downgrade from your ex?

What He had (the ex/me) = blonde, athletic, C boobs, muscular big ass, cook, giver, caring, and fond memories in bed he likes to bring up; hot ranking scale 7 out 10

New GF= slappers of faces, controller, younger (20), been w only two guys "supposedly", looks/dresses like a kid, brown hair, not athletic, A cup boobs, no ass, looks like a rat w hair (people have confirmed); hot ranking scale 4 out 10.

Ex BF is a 6 out 10 hot ranking scale

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess if it didn't work out with you maybe he hopes for a compatible personality? Some of the things you said don't matter to me like blonde vs. brown hair but I get the point for compassion. Maybe he rushed the relationship? I have never been on to rebound. I went up in the scale from my previous gf to the current :D

What Guys Said 8

• you can have the two most amazing people in the world, everything about them is great that doesn't mean they are going to have a perfect relationship, there is a reason there are Ex's it is because although someone might seem perfect, they are not perfect for everyone, this new girlfriend my seem a downgrade to you but to him she could be a big upgrade, it all depends on what he find attractive.

• Because quite obviously there is more to attraction than just looks.

In fact, I'm pretty sure people don't break up with their relationship partner without a solid reason.

So it's most definitely not a downgrade, otherwise he would have already broken up with her too.

• Someone is jealous...

How is being a brunette a downgrade?

How is having been with only 2 guys a downgrade?

Maybe the ex likes being slapped.

Breast size being larger is not necessarily better. Many guys, including myself, prefer smaller breasts.

Contrary to pop culture, many guys so NOT like a big ass.

How is being younger a downgrade?

You have pretty much just listed physical attributes save for the controlling bit.

• I'll admit I'm jealous... Its called life! Everyone gets jealous.. I'm trying to see how men can switch that much.

• I would venture a guess that he is not as superficial as you are.

• There is no such thing as a downgrade its all subjective

• If she has a better personality than you, she's an upgrade.

You sound the toxic type.

• You don't know my personality. Yes i don't know her personality but I do know what he told me which is why I'm asking this. Toxic is far from a word to describe me.. You are seeing a comparison that doesn't look good under any lighting.

• And yet I got five "^" so far.

• but for your ex-bf the new girl might look prettier... no?

• Its not like he other ex's.. So that's why the wondering. Beauty can be inside so maybe

• *his

• this post made you look extremely shallow... not gonna lie. there´s obviously more to a girl than looks. you probably don´t even know her.

also why do you bother thinking of it? have you been dumped or where you the one ending it?

• And that's where the cookie crumbles, you're personality is rotton and I bet she don't even look bad as you're comparing it.

• And your 19.. ✌have about four people see the picture and said the exact reaction I did.. Maybe she just takes bad photos who knows. The personality attacks shows the childish ways.. This is a simple question.. No need for the attacks. Just backing up the immaturity which I explain below

• Rates and bashes people based on looks. Calls others immature.

What Girls Said 3

• In your case, it's probably just a rebound, to get at you or a chance to get sex. You're obviously going to view her as ugly and a terrible person because you still love your ex and you don't like seeing him with someone else. She may have a lovely personality and he genuinely does like her so you just have to accept it instead of comparing yourself to her. Your ex may be a less judgmental person and you scored him 6/10 so 4/10 is more in his "league" anyway. But would you prefer him to be with her or someone who's borderline model material? I'd much prefer a guy to date someone I felt wasn't as good as I was. Just forget about it now, block him off everything and her so you won't have the temptation to look at their profiles and pictures.

• My ex is the lowest in the scale. Almost any guy is an upgrade.

• If she doesn't think like this, she is already an upgrade.

• Was asking men.. This is a simple question to a guy. And since she slapped him in the face for talking to a chick she does think like this but thanks for the criticism✌