Should I tell my exes current boyfriend that she's cheating on him?

she's cheated on him with me before, and she has also cheated on me with him before, now she's been cheating on him again. Should i tell him this time? I want nothing to do with her anymore, but i respect him enough to want to tell him.

But she's cheated on him before, and he still went back. Now she's cheating again, and maybe he won't even care?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its better to tell him

What Girls Said 3

• NO I would stay out of it. She is your ex and it doesn't look good that you know her ex is cheating on her. You will only look like a lying jealous ex. You are not her friend. That is her friends job not yours.

• Your right i think. I've told him before, and he went back to her either way. there's no point this time..

• Yah now you know her ways so dont make the same mistake with her. Unless you just need some lol. Just know she is not a trust worthy person.

• Yeah you should tell him. He deserves to know. She doesn't sound like a very nice girl.

• if i were him, i would want to know.. so yes i should tell him. she'll get over it haha

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah you should tell him men need to start helping each other out in these situations. A dude needs to know if his girl is a dirty cum guzzling slut that cheats on him. yeah tell him. Man so she cheated on home once before with you? Why did you even do that shit?

• I didn't know dude, then i found out and told him. Then he went back out with her anyways. Thats why i asked this question, because it seems like its not even worth telling him this time.

• Ignore the fact she's your ex for a minute.

Now answer; would you want to know if it was you being cheated on?

There's your answer. I know I'd want to know.

• I've told him the last time she cheated, but he went back.

• Then it's his problem haha. Know I wouldn't be sticking around! Sorry she cheated on you too, hope you ended it quickly enough.

• yes. People deserve to know they're being cheated on. absolutely tell him.

• If you were in his place, wouldn't you want to know?

• No. Stay out of it. You say you want nothing to do with her anymore then don't and move on

• He should figure if she already did that reversed

• yes but make sure you have enough evidence + make sure that all ur info is correct !