Girls not responding on dating apps?

Why do girls put their profiles on dating sites, but do not respond to messages?

Most Helpful Guy

• Business as usual, it seems. Most people either wait until that "perfect 10" contacts them because they have a skewed perception of themselves and of men, or they only use the site for attention and a feel-good boost.

You're much better off deleting your profiles and accounts, and approaching girls in person. It's much better and more fun too.

What Girls Said 3

• Girls receive a lot of messages on dating websites/apps so they have to be selective in who they respond to. She wouldn't respond to you if she isn't interested. Also she may not respond because your message is boring and lacks any real effort. Don't say "Hey" or "Sup?" You will not get many responses that way.

• Probably because they are too shy or not that into it.
    Most women don't pay on dating website. I have a friend who would talk on message but would always end it all when the guy wanted to meet.
    As for not responding at all? not interesting.

• They do. But if she's attractive she's probably being swamped by messages and just responding to people she's interested in. Might even miss some of those people too.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry some do reply, not all, but some. I have had some success with dating sites. Nothing worked out long term. But that's ok.
    I've read that on average a woman will get 20-30 messages a day. I'm not sure how accurate those numbers are. But it wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

• They don't find you attractive.

If some swamphag sends you a message, do you always respond? Really?