Will girls laugh at me if I tell them I'm a virgin boy?

I've never even had a girlfriend will this also make them laugh?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure about others but as for me, I won't. I won't laugh at you. I'll even respect you coz you can live without having sex with a girl until this time. That's a kind of good thing, isn't it. But also, there are girls who will laugh at you or maybe look down on you. They will think that you can't even find a sex partner. So there are so many kinds of girls and hard to tell.

What Girls Said 2

• It won't make girls laugh if you're a virgin or never had a girlfriend.

• I won't laugh at you. I'd respect you for wanting to wait for the right person.

What Guys Said 2

• Only if you wear this when you say it.
    thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/.../...fYYI_biAAPpRobUw.jpg

"I'M A VIRGIN BOY!"

• lmfao I wrote the question like that to get this exact response. I was drinking tea at the time and, it all came flying out of my nose!! damn bro

• The rule in sales is never undersell your product. Either sell it absurdly high or sell higher. If you never had a girlfriend, just say you've been busy and haven't found the right girl. If you're a virgin, dont say it unless that's what she requires you to be.

• thank man you just made my day!!

• Honestly, some might. I wouldn't have thought the majority would though.