I got this girl's number but she won't call me back, or answer my calls, or text me back?

i got the girls number-the next day I texted her.the after I called her.then the after I called again.she didn't pick up or text me back.why?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Because she has life, a busy one or has a job and is just too damn tired at the end of the day to call or text you back. Either that or she just doesn't remember you because you came off as a guy that sucked the living hell out of the way you asked her for her phone number.

• Since you've voice mail bombed her and text message bombed her, don't expect a response. There is even the chance she'll change her number. You can't come across desperate. And you sure sound desperate.

• Cmon nigga.i m here to hear opinions.but I go this.. ... shell come around.lol.feel me.im a virgo.i llike to hera opinions.im player I can't be faded.lol.im fine ass hell.to be honest with you.lol.im a very good looking guy.lolfosho-fosho.