Want a boyfriend. Please help? Sinking alone feeling?

I used to never care about boys but watching all my slutty "friends" and desperate peers pick up boys made me feel a little... sick maybe? Lately I've just wanted someone to hold and hug and love. I have strong morals though and have been called prude by a guy so I wouldn't become a slut for a boy. Is it bad I want a boyfriend? What is this feeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• its just normal for people our age. I really want a GF but then again there isn't anyone at my school who I really like for who they are. Dont do it just for the sake of having one, do it because you like them for who they are. not their looks, but their personality.

• Well I have someone I like but I do t know how to flirt at all :P

• I don't want to be anything slutty or desperate

• ok then just be yourself. if he makes a joke, do that cute giggle. talk to him a lot. make jokes that you might think he would like.

What Guys Said 3

• Well that's exactly how I feel about wanting a girlfriend. It's a terrible feeling but you gotta try. I'm kind of trying.

• Yuck! I'd take u and dump ur slotty friends anyday baby 😎

• Loneliness, welcome to the club! lmao

• Lol yeah tru have u been lonely forever?

• If I hugged my buddies and told them I loved them they'd freak 😱😱😱 XD

• Mine would probably go with it in the moment and then sever contact! hahaha. My advice is not to rush these things, when they happen they happen and usually when you least expect it, it's a cliche but it's true. The world seems like a better place and you feel more complete when you're with someone, but the drawback is that when it ends it really sucks! It's natural to want to be with someone but you can't let that define your happiness, so try to crack on with life knowing that sooner or later you will find someone!

What Girls Said 2

• no its not bad that you want a boyfriend but it is selfless of you that you need somebody to hold you and hug you and love you. you need to find yourself first and love your self because all i see is your so timid to have someone. all you see around you is people being with somebody seeing them kiss and hug and shit like your young and you should know right now that when you get older trust me on this it will get easier but right now you just think that you need this feeling because eveybody has it around you... no that is just childish of thinking like that... you dont need anybody right now if your thinking like this... find yourself love yourself and respact yourself how you carry yourself... and dont let any guy talk to you like that calling you a prude is just him saying that fuck you i dont like you anyways thats just him saying that so you can get hurt by his words so dont get scared of being lonely because your not... your not like the other girls who throw themselves for a guy to like them no... just be you and be happy that your single because over all in the end your just gonna get hurt by a guy but that is a learning lession for you so save your self for somebody that is interested in you and willing to talk to you and get to know you the real you okay you dont need a boyfriend you need is self confidence in your self that your the shit and that you are better then the other girl around you because all that girls who has boyfriends are just weak okay trust me college and even adult hood it will be easy if you think about yourself and studies so you can get a good job and get money lol so yeah thats what i think but it is up to you your youg and your courious about boys and mostly about maybe sex I don't know but if you need to ask somebody message me ill let you know everything about it okay just be strong for yourself

• Everyone has this feeling at some point. Maybe your feelings just came a little later in life. For me, mine came earlier. Is there a specific boy that comes into your mind when you feel alone or like this? If so then there's a chance you may have a little crush ;) If there's no one specific then maybe you just feel a little alone. That's totally ok! Maybe it's time for you to start hooking up with someone also. Just make sure it's someone who's company you'll enjoy, and not just the first person you see.

• Well I like someone but how do I get him to realize