I like a guy that got a girl pregnant. What should I do?

So I like this guy in my grade (we ar both sophomores in high school) and we were friends in 4th grade but he got a girl pregnant and he's not involved in the kids life. And I know it's dangerous to be interested in a guy like this because I'm so set on stay a virgin until marriage, but I also feel like people can change and he's made a mistake that he'll probably not want to do again. Plus if I got into a relationship I would tell them that I'm not having sex until marriage so if that's what they'd want they know that i wouldn't fufill that. What should I do? Should I stay away or take a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's bad news. Especially if you want to stay on your moral path.
    Even if he isn't a bad person, he's not going to change all that.
    And stating you want your virginity will deter him, or he'll just push and push, trying to guilt you into sex and other favors for him.
    That's what guys like that do.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah find another guy, he's already getting chicks pregnant at 15 he doesn't exactly have a good future ahead of him

• Take a chance. Nothing like having a stepchild at 15.

What Girls Said 1

• Hey honey,
    I think that you should take a chance because you are absolutely right, people can change. If you do end up dating him then make it VERY clear that you aren't interested in the sex. Don't let him pressure you. If he says he's not interested then you know, you tried and you won't regret not doing it. There are many guys around. Why not take the chance? Just be SUPER careful. Hope this helps, good luck!