Guys: yes or no to a girl with kids?

Does it matter to you? Specifically in your early 20's

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck no. Been asked quite a bit before.
    Most guys in early 20s aren't into that, a few are. Genuinely nice guys or desperate.

If I wanted kids at 20 I would have had my own, really can't take care of someone elses (or any kids if I had them) right now. I've seen a lot of girls with kids on dating sites and 99% of them state 'NO FWB/FUCKBUDDIES YOU FUCKING SCUMBAGS' or something similar/less vulgar. So that goes to show how much genuine interest in them as people there are. It's definitely possible, it just depends on the guy.

What Guys Said 6

• It doesn't matter to me. I would talk to a girl with kids.

• No. Children are God-given. Single mothers are also human beings just like others. What if it were me? I would accept because children are precious and love them.

• yes it matters and i would have to go with no.

• If I loved her, it wouldn't matter. That's not to say I'd make a good father.

• Yes it matters, i really don't like kids, so girl with kids, no

• I had a thing with a single mother a while back, we really liked each other but I decided against it coz I'm not ready to have a kid in my life and won't be ready any time soon.

What Girls Said 0