Is this normal in a 7 month relationship?

We have been dating for 7 months. When were together were amazing. When were not together due to work or life we have hardly anything to do with each other. Yesterday my bf worked 2-10pm and today the same. We didn't talk all day. I texted him I miss him and he never texted back. We talked on the phone for 10 mins yesterday and 10 mins today. Thats all. He isn't a talker so he doesn't say much and i have nothing to say so it just inevitable ends. Is this strange that in 48 hours we have talked for like 20 mins on the phone thats it.

What Guys Said 1

• I've been dating my right hand for 2 years.

What Girls Said 1

• that's ok. as long as you interact when you're together, especially considering beither of you are talkers as you say. some people just aren't big on texting and talking over the phone for a long time. I know I'm definetly not. I rarely spend more than 10 minutes on the phone but can talk for hours in person.