He has me saved in his phone as "Amanda POF" because we met on plenty of fish online dating site. I happened to see it... is that weird? A bad sign?

We've been dating for 2 months. Should I bring it up or is it not a big deal? It just bothered me that I'm listed with the POF identification. I mean, how many Amanda's does he know? If he knows other ones, wouldn't he put their last initial or full name and just put Amanda for me? Is it a red flag that he must be a player and has tons of girls #s that he needs to label how he knows me... why hasn't he changed it. We text every day so he sees it constantly... it's not like he has forgotten to change it.

Should I bring it up? If so, how?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likely didn't realize. i did the same thing with 'tinder'. I just didn't realize it was there because we texted so much I just go used to seeing her name that way.

Do be casual about bringing it up though, as it was on his phone, it could easily be taken as clingy or upset.

What Guys Said 4

• Ask him about it - There is a best case scenario he just never changed it from early days of meeting you and worse case he is a player.

• If you ask him, be casual about it.

• Just confirm with him - if he knows other Amanda's then that's likely the cause. I made the mistake of not putting in identifiers in my phone for a while and occasionally call the wrong person.

• Lol I don't know how to interpret that.

But if I did that... I would assume it's because it's just a booty call or expected to be that.

Because something like "Amanda POF" is pretty informal and pretty dismissive.

What Girls Said 1

• At least it isn't pizza hut!