Should I give him a chance?

So there is this guy who goes to my school and I see him all the time but, I myself don't really know him but I wanna get to know him. I asked some people about him and they all told me stuff that's not so positive about him, like he can be a jerk and he's not really serious. Plus I've seen him flirting with other girls in my class. (we have 2 classes together). I kinda like him though and I'm not sure if I should give him a chance and like flirt with him or I should just move on/?

I guess my question is should I pay attention to what people have said to me about him? Or should I get to know him and learn for mmyself?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm also in the middle with this, I think you should move on it sounds like he's a player.

• Makes sense, at the same time I kind of want to get to know him myself…?

• Then I guess you should go with what everyone else is saying, approach him but be careful about it

• Hm… yes, I will be careful. Thnx :)

What Guys Said 1

• yeah talk to him and get to know him, but be cautious

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are just a toy to him, sorry to say. I've been there.

• I don't think I'm a toy to him, actually, because he doesn't really interact with me.

• Give him a chance what can it hurt?

• Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.