What do you think about Asian girls?

What do you think, tbh?
If you have ever seen Asian girl, how was she?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen hot ones, I've seen ugly ones, I've seen average ones.. so same as every other ethnicity.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Physically, most attractive in my book. can't say about anything beyond the physical though.

If I have ever seen an Asian girl? No, they're a myth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly the same way that I feel about any other girl. I was friends with an exchange student from Japan and I thought that she was adorable, I loved spending time with her and even convinced her to come to karate with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Asian girls are more attractive than white girls especially since they don't act like bitches and they are not loud and obnoxious.

1|1
    1|0
  • I like them. Many Asians look cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I <3 Azn gurlzzzz

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • the Chinese girls from China all were rude. india girls seems cool they always talk in their language. india girls are always so happy and in good mood. the one south Korean girl I met was pretty cool, but she always wanted to be around white girls. all the Asian American girls I met were cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're alright, I suppose. I have a real soft spot for Latinas though, so I'm not one of those dudes that melts at the sight of an Asian girl. They're kind of plain looking to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm black and Asian women are gorgeous!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm surrounded by Asian girls/women. They are alright. Just like any other girl I know honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww. Again question about Asian. Lol

0|0
    0|0