Why are women always trying to make it seem like its so easy to get and approach them?

Women will say, "What's so hard about approaching a woman?" Well women, What's so hard about approaching a guy? It isn't going to kill you... isn't that what you tell guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• because women over analyze more so we go through a million crappy scenarios to talk ourselves out of it. as for a guy approaching one... there's nothing wrong with that but guys need to understand that girls KNOW, we decided if we would before you even said a word so what you say is irrelevant she'll either like you and make it easy to talk to her or she doesn't like you and anything you can possibly say will be awkward for you.

• Well, they say you realize you like someone in the first 10 seconds or so no? So yeah, basically it doesn't really matter what you say, she would already know what she wants from you even before you open your mouth.

• Yep, which is kinda good if you think about it cause you dont have to be too concerned with saying the right thing trust me when i tell you that an interested/nice girl will make it easy to talk to her and thus will be the right girl for you :)

What Girls Said 5

• Approaching women isn't exactly hard. Trying to figure out what to say in that 60 second window is what can make or break that approach. Girls are picky and like stimulation if a guy is going to approach. Most men don't want to approach girls because we literally don't bother giving them the chance. That 60 second window is hella critical.

• The majority of women will say its not hard , but the majority of them would never approach so how can they even fix their mouths to say its not hard?

• I can't speak for other women when it comes to approaching men. Personally, I have no problem approaching men. It all depends on the level of confidence. Just like the amount of confidence it would take a man to approach a woman.

• It is generally hard for men to, I know.

• Yes a lot of women think its a walk in the park despite them never doing it themselves.

• Well yeah, if all women tell you it's hard and the chance of success rate is actually fairly low, who else would approach them?

• I have no problem approaching a guy or asking him out. It's not hard if you have confidence and don't think just because they turn you down it's because you're ugly or not good enough. I know I'm good enough so whatever their reason for turning me down doesn't bother me.

• I actually love approaching guys first. Throws them off their game. Not a lot of guys expect it. The problem is, there are guys out there that think straight forward girls are unattractive and weird. Just depends on the dude.

• because IT IS easy, it is social acceptable for men to approach women, not social acceptable for the most part for women to say or do things. Women expect to be approached, men don't

• How do you know it is if you haven't done it yourself? That's like a adult that's not a parent saying that its easy to raise a kid

• So it was a situation where you saw the guy, (without him seeing you or your friend) and just walking up to him and starting a conversation out the blue?

• What do you want? no matter what I tell you, you want to rate me down anyway

What Guys Said 3

• Because they see themselves as approachable, kind people that will welcome you if you approach them. So some don't understand why a man won't go up to them.
    The thing is that we men don't know that just by looking at them, there's a 50-50 chance that we're gonna get a "Hi" back, or a "Fuck off". So it's very important that women develop an open non-verbal behavior, because a man is not gonna approach a woman that's wearing headphones, has her arms crossed and is looking at the floor. We don't know how a woman is gonna react to our approach, and we can't approach every single woman we find attractive, so we choose the one that seems more friendly from far away.

If a woman decides to let the man approach, it's ok, he will put the effort in the approach, but the woman has to put some effort into showing that she wants to be approach.

I'm all for women that make the approach, I love that, it shows attitude, and ambition.

• With all the insecurity just about every female consistently battles with in the modern era... me being afraid of a dainty female just sounds silly.

If YOU want something bad enough, YOU will go get it... instead of sitting around wanting it to be handed to u.

• That should go for anybody not just men.

• U can't control what other people do. But you, can control you.

Let those bystanders miss out on nice things... but YOU get what YOU want! :)

• Because they want to assure you that not all of them will bite your head off for doing so. They would like to see you be encouraged to try.