Girls: Do you ever turn down kissing (making out) with your boyfriend like you turn down sex?

Girls: Do you ever turn down kissing (making out) with your boyfriend like you turn down sex

• Yes
  • No
Refreshing the question

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a boyfriend, but if I did, I'd probably turn him down at some point if I'm stressed, busy or mad at him.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I don't think so. Its just innocent kissing :)

• no... :) because that is why he is my boyfriend.. :)

• So women are generally in the mood for kissing all the time?

• In the beginning of a relationship, is it normal for women to want to kiss all the time

• It is depending on the person I think so. :)

• Hahaha maybe we don't want to have sex with you ahahaha

• When I am mad I dont want any physical contact. When I am busy I am ok with a quick kiss. When I am stressed a hug and kiss make me feel better (like I have someone there supporting me) but I dont want sex.

• What if he doesn't want making out to turn into sex

• I hate when there is an expectation of sex - making out on it's own is erotic. But if I am mad, busy or stressed then I'm not in an erotic mood.

What Guys Said 1

• I would do that too if I ate chili that day and haven't had the time to thoroughly brush my teeth. Voted A).