Was he bad in bed? or was there no connection?

i didn't enjoy kissing him, i did it more out of pressure at first and i kinda liked him. He was a sloppy kisser... went too fast so i had to slow him down, he didn't know how to touch my body either, its like the rythm was off, he was also rough... was he just a bad lover?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• he was inexperienced.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• What he did is unforgivable. He is a dunce that will never learn. Feed him to the pigs!

Inferior lovers are unworthy of your royal flesh.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like he just doesn't know what u like. Honestly if he's not that great in bed I'd see that as a plus cuz obviously he's not a whore

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely no connection to your feelings and emotions. Sounds like he just wanted it really badly and ended up rushing it a bit - an over excited puppy !

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he just doesn't really know how to please a women. Maybe he's never done "it" before and he just tried to go off of what he thought would be enjoyable. Not necessarily a bad lover. Maybe just an inexperienced one?

0|1
    0|0
    • HE SAID HE SOOOO much experience with women and pickign up beautiful women

• He probably lied. He probably wanted to impress you. And it worked didn't it?

• Yeah he'd full of shit