Can a relationship work if you aren't sexually compatible?

I've seen a lot of posts based on this, so what are your thoughts on this topic?

I can't really answer this myself, maybe you could help me out a little... I haven't done anything sexual with this new guy, so I have absolutely no clue if we are on the same page sexually. He seems okay with the fact nothing has gone on yet. He's taking things at my pace, doesn't seem to be getting impatient or putting any pressure on me.

He mentioned intimacy being important to him in a relationship, which is understandable. I wouldn't want a relationship that lacked intimacy myself, I just know we are not at that stage yet especially since we are still at the saying stage. I guess what I'm trying to say I'm worried we won't be sexually compatible, but I don't know if this is a big issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• no point worrying about something that has not happened, as for being compatible, in a relationship it is give and take, sometimes one must do things sexually for the pleasure of the other person that they do not take pleasure in, that is what it is to be in a relationship,

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• You need sexual compatibility in a romantic relationship or you are going to just be friends. If you are not already in the "I want you now phase" even if you want to take it slow. You might consider he is not doing it for you. Believe me if he was your vagina would tell you!