Girls would you date a Male Stripper?

I recently started stripping. I really enjoy it for the most part, and really like making women happy and like the attention I get too. Would it bother you if a guy you were considering dating stripped?

Any other ladies opinions?
Any others?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends if they were the type who JUST strips, or if they get their dick sucked haha!

• I just strip. About 2/3's of the time I just strip to a thing, and about a 1/3 I go fully nude. I've never let anyone suck my dick but I let some women play with my dick for a few seconds

• If he was up on stage fully nude dancing or whatever.. Then with a LOTTTTT of trust is be okay with it, but I couldn't handle a girl touching my man haha.. Even if I was the one he was coming home too.

• They're usually private parties, and most of the girls that want lap dances want them fully nude...

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly, that depends on how trust worthy you are. Being in that line of work while causing a girl doubt won't do very much for you. It's cool that you like making other women happy, but I would want to be the only woman your making happy. I don't believe it would work out.

• Thanks for your reply

• No problem, don't worry about the dating scene, okay? You are bound find someone, you'll just have to look a little harder.

• Sure why not, stripping is just a job
    Lol I'll probably make you do private
    Strip shows for me :p

• So would I date a stripper? Prob not.

• Would that job really bother you?

• No, it just shows a lack of confidence.

• So why would you view that as a lack of confidence?

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• yup i would try it

• Nope not interested.

• yes pls gimme gimme

• I wouldn't date a stripper.
    I am too jealous for this.

• your old though

• Hell yeah. Just not into thongs on guys.

• Cool, lol. Yeah.. Not a lot of other choice though, you know what I'm saying , haha

• And the thong comes off if all the girls prefer that...

• nope not gonna happen

• sorrry.. not my thing

What Guys Said 2

• tip, when asking a question there is a step called preview , it gives people a chance to correct the mistakes they make when making it out, it just makes people who post questions with mistakes look like total retards. just so you know

• Would they don't?

Your English is confusing, so who knows what they're really answering to lol