How can i test the waters with this guy and see whats really going on in his mind?

To all guys out here, please reply honestly and as fast as possible. I urgently need clearification and advice!
I've met a totally nice guy on an online dating platform 2 weeks ago., we've exchanged numbers and been texting every day since then. He seems to take a lot of effort and time into texting me because he texts me througout the day very often even if he's at work. So he started to compliment me a lot, asked me what i look for in my future boyfriend and he always tells me about his day and stuff so very personal things.
Some days ago he revealed that he's really interested in me and sends me good morning texts like "Good morning beautful, good morning sunshine..." On another site i read that guys only call a girl 'beautiful' when theyve got sincere interest in her.. is this true or not?
He also sends lots of emojs (which as far as i read is a good sign?)
How can i tell or find out if I should feel "special" or if he would tell this to every girl so "fast"?
Please give me as much advice as possible because I'm starting to get a crush on im (I didn't tell him though) and i really dont wanna mess anything up and end up getting hurt or scare him away.
Please reply as quickly as possible as this is very important to me!
Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• On another site i read that guys only call a girl 'beautiful' when theyve got sincere interest in her.. is this true or not?
    It's not true, a guy could say that cause he's sincerely interested, but some guys just use it to make it look like they care

Again same thing, might or might not be sincere.

A good first step would be to just keep going forward slowly to check if he's consistent.

Same, just keep going forward but slowly. See if he's consistent over time.

• thanks for the quick reply. but what exactly do you mean by "consistent"? Any tips how i could find that out and what NOT to text him to avoid appearing needy or screwing everything up?

• @asker That was not bad, but not good as well.

So I kinda feel like he had actually a bad reaction, without much of a good reason.
      You might just write this one down as a bad one. And keep going. And keep watching for more signals.

You can contact him no problem, but I would rather just drop that and move on to another subject or something, instead of teasing about it.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 4

• I would say its true in person.. for the most part but even players know how to use sincere words to get what they want. don't let a word like "Beautiful" woo you so soon. make him prove himself through actions.

basically, don't fall for him yet honey.

• thanks for the fast response. how can i test the waters or find out a bit more aboout how serious he is BEFORE going on a date with him because if i shoukd find out that he'd be a player, a date would hurt even more if i would find out he's into me for the wrong reasons..

• because at the moment i pretend to no being bothered even though i actually am but i haven't replied to his "alright bye" text yet..

• if you didn't respond then just keep it that way and see what happens next. he said bye so there is no need for contact anymore until 1 of you initiates again but let him be the one to initiate.

• only thing to do is take things as they come, be yourself and see how things go, if he doesn't like you when you are being yourself then you know it is not meant to be

• ok thank you.
      a quick other question: do guys usually drink wine with mates or casual friends (female) or does it mean you are probably dating sb other besides the one girl you're talking to every day? Because this guy texted me saying he had a friend over with a bottle of wine.. I didn't ask him if it was a girl or boy or whatev..

• that is normal, some people call for a coffee, others beer others wine, again that is what friends do

• Meet him for coffee already.

• Suggest a date, easiest way

• thanks for the fast response. how can i test the waters or find out a bit more about how serious he is BEFORE going on a date with him because if i shoukd find out that he'd be a player, a date would hurt even more if i would find out he's into me for the wrong reasons..

• ok thanks.

• I don't know many guys that drink wine

But friends drink with each other all the time

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he's into you, but I would see how he is in person first

• Well a date is the best way to see how he is in person. How much of a gentleman he is etc . Just because you go on a date with him does not mean you owe him anything