I'm starting to fall for a guy I met on Tinder and I don't know what to do?

So a few weeks ago, I started talking to this guy on Tinder. Well we talk every day now and I've started to fall for him. We haven't actually met yet, because he lives over an hour away. But he seems so perfect for me. He lives by my hometown , but I am not coming home from University this summer, I am staying up in the city I attend school in.

I have no idea what I should do? I really want to meet him and make things work but I don't know if I can do that.. I'm not a fan of long distance relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's internet dating, SoccerDiva, and without making any real plans right now to meet up or get better acquainted, it might be best to not wear your heart on your sleeve until you know for sure where you both stand.
    To me, for I have a husband out in Egypt, back in the states now, 'An hour away' seems like such a stone's throw compared to where I Stand right now with having someone clear across the other side of the globe. And if you do really want to 'Make things work' eventually with someone, and it doesn't just to have to be this guy, then if it would end up be LDR, then you would have to decide to either work as a team or just move on to someone closer to your home and... hopefully, closer to your heart as well.
    For now, go easy with your flow with Joe and see where it might take you. Life is full of chance for romance, never a guarantee, no matter if short or long distance, and everything is always in God's hands in the end.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Im starting to believe that all white women who claim Indians harass them online are LIARS.

What Girls Said 1

• Skype him and see if he can hold a convo face to face, and since he's on tinder he's probably talking to other girls too just keep him in your pocket and stay close to him:)