Girls be honest, what do you think of Asian guys? (stereotypes are welcome) ?

What would make you interested or not interested in dating them. Be honest. No breaking. Stereotypes are welcome. Thanks.

Asian guys (Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Filipinos, etc . )

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Some are really friendly and platonic. Then I've met some that are way over the top. Like they would say... Oh my girl's gotta be around 18-23 or 10 years younger than me, looks young and pretty. Cooks me dinner in a bikini, gives me genetically superior children, must not have small eyes, she's gotta be white or Asian sorry no black ladies... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I find Asian guys really attractive. Many of the Asian guys I have meet are really nice and have a chill personality. I also find many of their facial features attractive such as their eyes. The only problem is that many Asian guys look for an Asian girl to bring home because of the cultural expectations their family has of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm mix with predominantly Asian background and I won't date Asian guys. For me they don't interest me at all. I can be friends with them but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • i dont mind them but as long as they're not talking about me while speaking their language then I'm ok ( I'm sure they do though but there's nothing I can do I guess) anyways as long as they're not doing anything bad I'm ok and I respect them but I don't find them attractive to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really know a lot lf Asian guys but they all seem very shy and awkward around girls. I think there's only one that isn't like that and he seems so nice 😁 I dont care if a guy is Asian, black, white or purple, the thing that matters is their personality and looks 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not interested in Asian guys regardless if they are athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date an Asian.

0|0
    0|0
    • Duestchen sind schon!

What Guys Said 5

• well for one I've seen a bunch of shitty drivers that happen to NOT be Asian. so I can rule that stereotype out hahaa.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dont forget, the #2 killer in americans is car accidents... So, they cannot be all Asians.

• basically i want to make clear to those girls who think that Asians have a small penis is a myth basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • And the race hate begins...

Korean guys seem to have it the easiest.

I am what I am and I'm pretty fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Herro! I can do your homework for 1$ an hour :D

0|1
    0|0
  • They are short.

0|0
    0|0